Ikon Images press release.
Do you know who I am?
Ikon Images is excited to announce our newest artist Michael Frith best know for his work in The Times & Sunday Times as well as being exhibited at the National Portrait Gallery.
This growing collection of watercolour illustrations will give your editorial piece a touch of style as a result of the immediacy and freshness of Michael’s celebrity portraits, which range from politicians to pop icons, media stars to household names.
- If you’re writing about the regal Mary Berry ready for the start of The Bake Off Series in August
- Reviewing Harper Lee’s new/old book Go Set a Watchman
- Critiquing the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson’s sartorial elegance
- Discussing women in film with Scarlett Johansson’s appearance in next year’s super hero movie
- Commentating on Lewis Hamilton ahead of his next race in Hungary on 26th July
- Analysing what Harriet Harman was thinking
- Or examining Lord Sebastian Coe’s involvement with Tokyo’s 2020 Olympic games
Across the gamut of public life Michael has been painting beautiful portraits, as he tries to establish a connection with the subject that’s felt in the image, while keeping it simple by utilising one brushstroke or mark instead of many. These and many others can now be viewed at tinyurl.com/ikoncelebs.
Based in the heart of the creative district around Charlotte Street in London’s West End, Ikon is a boutique rights managed stock agency, specialising in the sourcing and licensing of the very best in contemporary illustration.
Drawing on our experience of both commercial illustration and global stock image industries, we are committed to a rigorously selective approach. Ikon’s portfolio includes numerous award-winning artists, highly sought after for their commercial work and many now offering their images for licensing for the very first time.