Contributor Focus is a personal glimpse into Narratives photo agency’s growing family of talented contributors: A showcase for stylists and writers as well as photographers.
Photographer Brent Darby
Brent Darby is a New Zealand born Interiors, Lifestyle and Travel Photographer based in London and produces both editorial and corporate photography. He is a regular contributor to Narratives and is a natural at shooting beautiful inspirational house features and stock imagery. When not shooting Brent loves to spend time having fun with his wife and two children.
Likes: Road trips, sleeping children and wide open spaces
Dislikes: Plastic sheets, cheap airlines and brussel spouts
- Style me Vintage accessories book – Pavilion books
- A year in my garden at walnuts farm – Country Living Magazine
- Not on the high street Christmas Catalogue and Occa Home
- A first family Chistmas back in New Zealand in 16 years
- Using Film like the old days
- Planning some more house shoots around the world, first stop New Zealand then back to Europe
A selection of Brent’s work can be viewed here.